What we may collect
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself, for example:
- Name and company name;
- Contact information (including email address);
- Demographic information (such as post code and address);
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
When you supply any personal information to giangiskitchen.com we have a legal obligation towards you in the way we use that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain to you how we will use it and tell you if we want or pass the information on to anyone else. When using your personal information GK will act in accordance with all current legislation from time to time in place.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by post, phone, fax or email;
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Do we pass on your personal details to third parties?
We will only pass on your details to third parties who may contact you for marketing purposes by post, phone, fax or email, or research agencies with your prior approval.
Access to your personal information
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that GK holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. We reserve the right to make a nominal charge for such for information requests.
Any such requests should be made to Giangi@GiangisKitchen.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to Giangi@GiangisKitchen.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Giangi’s Kitchen LLC
August 31, 2016
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy