- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Under 45 minutes
- 4 swordfish fillets, approximately all the same size and shape (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 generous tablespoon on coarse-grained mustard
- ¼ cup fish stock or low sodium chicken stock
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the swordfish on an oiled cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil. Butter the swordfish with the 1 tablespoon of butter. Broil 6 inches away from the heat source until the fillets start to turn golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes.
- While the swordfish is cooking, in a small skillet add the mustard and the fish stock and bring to a boil. Add the heavy cream and 1/3 cup parsley ( I used less) and reduce until a thick sauce is formed. Remove from the heat, add salt and pepper to taste.
- When the fillets are cooked, arrange them on a dinner plate and spoon the sauce over the fillets. Garnish with the remaining chopped parsley.