Angel Hair Pasta with Sea Bass
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Under 45 minutes
- ½ pound Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 pound of fresh sea bass cut in bite size pieces
- 4 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 garlic glove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup “Pomi” Chopped Tomato
- 4 olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, warm the olive oil with the garlic and brown the garlic slightly. When the garlic is slightly browned remove and throw away.
- Add the fresh chopped tomatoes, parsley, olives and capers and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add the “Pomi” chopped tomatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the fish and cook until the fish is done, 5 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.