- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Under 45 minutes
- 4 slices bread, crusts removed
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in half, pitted
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut in 4 pieces
- Preheat the oven at 325
- Generously grease an 8-inch pie pan and arrange the slices of bread in it.
- Place half a peach, cut side up, on each slice of bread. In the cavity left by the pit, sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 piece of butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm or cold.