Cornish Game Hen with Couscous
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Under 45 minutes
- 2 Cornish Hen, cleaned and split in half
- Herbs de Province
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 375°.
- Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place the cleaned and cut in half Cornish hen over it. Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper and Herbs de Province.
- Place in the hot oven for 45 minutes, poking the meat once in a while to make sure all the juices are running.
- Ready in : 45 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Poultry