Lobster Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 1 large can of cut and peeled San Marzano tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and hard end removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat leaves Italian parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 package of fresh lobster ravioli
- In a medium size sauce pan add olive oil and garlic over medium heat. Once the garlic is golden, remove and discard. Add the tomatoes, white wine, salt and pepper and half of the parsley. Cook over medium low heat for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the ravioli per package directions,
- On a warm plate, spread a ladle of tomato sauce, arrange the ravioli over it. Add a couple of spoonful of tomatoes sauce over the ravioli and add more parsley.