- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Under 45 minutes
- 4 Salmon fillets, skinless
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 350º. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Put 2 to 3 slices of lemon on the aluminum foil and place a salmon fillet over it. Place 2 to 3 slices of oranges on top of the salmon. Repeat for each fillet. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Place in the warm oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or when the fillets are done.
- Remove the orange slices on the bottom of the salmon and place the salmon fillets on a warm plate.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil at serving time over the salmon fillets.