Angel hair with sea bass. Fish is always a favorite of mine thus trying to sneak it in for dinner any chance I get. As a result, combining it with angel hair pasta, a favorite in our house, was just the perfect.
Not only the pasta cooks in less than 3 minutes, it also absorb the tomato sauce best. A little bit of butter will give it a great final taste.
Due to the size of the sea bass, bite size, as a result it will cook faster.
We love Pomi chopped tomatoes. Less acidity than any other brand out there in the marketplace.
Angel Hair with Sea Bass _ A speedy dinner
- 0.5 lbs pasta 1/2 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 pound sea bass fillets 1 pound cut into bite size pieces sea bass fillets
- 4 tomatoes 4 fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 cup tomato sauce 1/2 cup chopped Pomi tomato sauce
- 4 green olives 4 chopped green olives
- 1 tbsp capers 1 tablespoon capers
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, warm the olive oil with the garlic and brown the garlic slightly. When the garlic is slightly browned remove and throw away.
- Add the fresh chopped tomatoes, parsley, olives and capers and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add the “Pomi” chopped tomatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the fish and cook until the fish is done, 5 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram