Take-home new skills and inspiration for delicious meals to share with your loved one.
Here is some helpful information to get you ready for your class.
- Get all the personal attention need thanks to small classes.
- We are a full hand-on so you have the benefit to learning by doing. Be prepared to chop, mix, taste your way through each recipe.
- Each class is 2 ½ hours long otherwise noted.
What you will need:
- You will be standing and cooking so please wear comfortable close toe shoes
- Tie back hair.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you do not mind getting dirty. You never know what happens in the kitchen even though aprons are provided
With each class you will receive the recipes and you will enjoy the food your prepared.
Be ready to have fun!
Make sure to view the Full Disclosure