Online Cooking Classes
Learn new skills and inspiration for delicious meals to share with your loved one from the comfort of your own home.
Being unable to teach in person has given us the opportunity to expand our classes into the virtual world. Surprise your friends and family with mouthwatering dishes by learning how to cook from the comfort of your own home.
Here is some helpful information to get you ready for your class.
- Get all the personal attention need thanks to small classes.
- We are a full hand-on so you have the benefit of learning by doing. Be prepared to chop, mix, taste your way through each recipe.
- Each class is no longer than 2 ½ hour-long otherwise noted.
- The price is per person/log in
What you will need:
- You will be standing and cooking so please wear comfortable close toe shoes
- Tie back hair.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you do not mind getting dirty. You never know what happens in the kitchen.
- Have all your ingredients out and measured. All chopping done prior to class or otherwise noted.
With each class, you will receive the recipes, instructions as well as all the equipment necessary, and of course, you will enjoy the food you prepared in the comfort of your own home.
Be ready to have fun!
Make sure to view the Full Disclosure