Would you rather run a marathon instead of fixing a simple meal? Do you break out in hives just by reading a recipe?
If you answer yes to either of the above questions, then you are in the right place. Contrary to what many people believe, cooking shouldn’t be hard or stressful. I LOVE giving advice to someone who is new to cooking!
This eBook has everything you need to achieve all of your cooking dreams! (or at least get you started). From setting up your kitchen to handling knives and plating, every corner of your kitchen, it’s covered.
Giangi’s Kitchen Back to Basics – Cooking 101 comes with 98 pages packed with all you need to create your fantastic cooking journey. From novice to a starter chef, it will guide you and empower you to be in charge of your kitchen and give you all the necessary tools to create amazing dishes for your family and friends.
And of course, as a bonus, easy to follow recipes, access to Giangi’s Kitchen Facebook group, and lots more! Are you ready to get started?
- Basic kitchen cleanliness & cross-contamination
- Knives — sharpening, handling & so much more
- Cooking tools & how to use them
- Cooking pans
- Appliances needed & why
- A recipe — how to from beginning to end
- Navigating your burners
- Plating your recipe. Plates & accessories that you need
- Pantry: what you should always have in it
- Unless it is otherwise specified & replacing ingredients