Grilled thick cut ribeye steak with tomatoes and radish salad.
With our days getting longer and hotter, we really enjoy grilling on our barbeque, and last night we could not pass up the opportunity for another meal cooked outside on the grill.
Steak was in our mind after a day of swimming, and a light tomatoes radish salad to go alongside was just the perfect combination. Dinner was on the table in less than 30 minutes and devoured in less than 5…
As I had the grill going, I added some bread drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with sea salt. Perfect to absorb the remaining juice from the tomatoes salad.
Grilled Thick Cut Ribeye Steak with Tomatoes and Radish Salad
- 4 ounces ribeye steaks 4 8 ounces bonelss ribeye steaks
- 4 tomatoes 4 medium, seeded and cut into chunks tomatoes
- 4 radishes 4 large, thinly sliced radishes
- Heat the grill to high
- Season the ribeye steaks with abundant salt and pepper. Grill until lightly charred and crusty, 4 minutes. Turn the steaks over, reduce the heat to medium, close the grill hood, and grill until medium-rare, 6-8 more minutes.
- Remove the steaks from the heat and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a bowl place the cut tomatoes, radishes. Season with salt, parsley, olive oil and lemon. Mix well and serve alongside the steaks.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram