Roasted Broccolis is a dish that we enjoy quite often in our house.
Easy to prepare, and the oven does all the hard work for you while you concentrate on other dishes to be prepared.
As food bloggers, we get approached by companies to try their products.
Some are fantastic, some not so much. I want to share this tremendous soy Sauce by Ink Soy Sauce.
We received two directly from the company. Thai Chili and Garlic Sesame.
We could not wait to try the Thai Chili, and broccolis was the perfect vegetable to try it with.
The broccolis came out perfectly crisp, not too spicy hot or salty either. The perfect combination, .
Great this Thanksgiving at your dinner table.
If you like this recipe, be sure to take a look at some of my other recipes.
Roasted Broccolis with Thai Chili Soy
- 1 pound broccolis 1 pound broccolis
- 2 tablespoons Thai Chili Soy Sauce 2 Tablespoons Thai Chili Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & Pepper Salt & Pepper
- 2 garlic cloves 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Preheat oven at 375 F
- Cut the broccolis into florets, cut the stem all the same size and place them inside of a large bowl. Add the soy sauce, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the broccolis flat on a aluminum lined cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram
Visit my Amazon Storefront for my selection of favorite kitchen essentials. I only recommend equipment that I use and love.