Sea bass wrapped in bacon baked. Fish is always an easy meal to prepare and tonight was no exception. This recipe is an adaptation from Jamie Oliver.
Light and with lots of flavor. Because the sea bass is seasoned with the thyme mixture and due to the pungent fresh thyme flavors, make sure you do not use too much.
Most of all, wrapping it is easy. Work on a flat surface thus going faster. The larger the bacon strips, therefore the better.
Sautéed zucchini and carrots are an easy complimentary to the fish. This recipe can be doubles of course.
Sea Bass Wrapped in Bacon Baked
- thyme chooped fresh thyme
- 6 ounces sea bass fillets 2 6 ounces skinless sea bass fillets
- 8 slices bacon 8 slices of smoked bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine the chopped thyme with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper on a chopping board, mix well. Season the sea bass with the mixture by rolling them around the chopping board until they are evenly coated in the herbs.
- On a cookie sheet drizzle some olive oil and rub all over. Lay the sea bass fillet in the pan. Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes until are golden and delicious and the fish is cooked through.
- At serving squeeze some lemon over.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram