Butter potatoes sautéed with parsley are such a staple in French cooking. Do not let the butter stop you from a great side dish.
Butter Potatoes Sautéed with Parsley
- 1 lbs potatoes 1 pound small potatoes
- 2 tbsps unsalted butter 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tbsps parsley 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Scrub the potatoes well, but do not peel them. Place them in a large pot and cover them with water. Bring water to a boil and cook the potatoes, about 20 minutes. Pierce with a knife to insure that they are cooked through. Allow to cool.
- Peel the potatoes and place them in a skillet with the butter. Cook slowly and turning them once in a while so they get a golden color all over. Sprinkle with salt and parsley
- Serve hot.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram