Potatoes sautéed with butter, parsley and garlic.
While chopping fresh garlic and parsley for the sautéed potatoes, I decided to add the parsley-garlic mixture to the lamb as well. The combination was quite a pleasant surprise. A great side dish to any meats, fish or poultry.
An easy dish to prepare in any kitchen with no equipment as we found ourselves during this spring break at the mountains.
Potatoes Sautéed with Butter, Parsley and Garlic
- 4 potatoes 1 per person potatoes
- 6 tbsps unsalted butter 6 tablspoons unsalted butter
- garlic finely chopped garlic
- flat-leaf parsley finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Peel the 4 potatoes and sliced them about a ½ inch round. In a large pan place cold water and salt, add the potatoes and cook until the potatoes are not all the way through cooked. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet add the butter until melted over medium heat. Add the potatoes, parsley and garlic. Cook until nice and golden. Season with salt and pepper.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram