Chicken liver salad.
As I was on a mission yesterday to find chicken livers for the pate`, I decided to purchase more to prepare the chicken liver salad.
The first time I had Chicken liver salad was in the South of France in a tiny little bistro.
As soon as I took the first bite, I was in love and needed the recipe.
Of course, the bistro chef was most kind to share. However, did not share the measurements with me.
Here are a few helpful tips for the ingredients needed to make this chicken liver recipe
This is a quick introduction. Please read the recipe for complete instructions.
My favorite part of this dessert is that you will not have to mess up your kitchen and only use two tools:
Cooking tips and step-by-step instructions to create this easy chicken liver.
As with all cooking, have all your ingredients ready before cooking.
Storage and reheating options
With the ingredients that I was given, it was easy to replicate the great flavor that made me enjoy the salad so much in the first place.
Light dinner full of flavor.
If you enjoy this delicious chicken liver recipe, look at my other recipes.
Chicken Liver Salad - South of France
- 0.5 yellow onion 1/2 diced yellow onion
- 4 slices bacon 4 slices cut into small strips bacon
- chicken Livers of chicken
- butter lettuce Romaine or butter lettuce
- Sauté` the onion and the bacon with the olive oil in a large skillet, over medium high heat.
- When the bacon is slightly crisp add the chicken livers. Stir well.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and continue to cook slowly. Add more vinegar if necessary.
- Serve warm over a bed of lettuce.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram
Visit my Amazon Storefront for my selection of favorite kitchen essentials. I only recommend equipment that I use and love.