There is nothing more wonderful and great that to have a house full of friends and children and to enjoy a meal together. I am very fortunate to have wonderful friends that we all share the same passion of cooking and eating.
Tonight I had my wonderful friend Laura and her son over for dinner. Laura is a photographer and therefore tonight she had fun taking the pictures.
Her and I have the same Canon EOS 50D camera, however she has better lenses than me. After all she is a professional photographer…
We had fun interchanging her lenses on my camera body and playing with the setting.
Dinner was coming along as we were enjoying a great glass of Chardonnays. Roasted vegetables, roasted potatoes with pork tenderloin. Fresh mangoes and strawberries for dessert..
TIP: I like to place the skillet with the pork tenderloins in the hot oven for a few minutes to insure that it is cooked all the way.
Roasted Vegetables - Healthy and Fun
- bell peppers cleaned and seeded bell peppers
- carrots cleaned and cut diagonally carrots
- zucchini cleaned and sliced zucchini
- mushrooms cap cleaned, stemmed and quartered mushrooms
- Preheat oven at 400°. In a large cookie sheet add all the vegetables in a even layer. Add the olive oil and mix well until all the vegetables are covered.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the hot oven, Lower the heat to 375, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until desire doneness.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram