Vegetarian quiche is healthy and delicious.
School is out, triple digits are in. Finally catching up on all my dinner that I did not post.
I will start with this simple and yet very delicious Vegetarian Quiche.
Perfect for lunch and dinner and enjoying it with a nice chilled glass of white wine.
Green salad as a side, and ice cream to top off a perfect evening.
Vanilla Ice cream with Blackberries in sugar
- 1 puff pastry, thawded Pepperidge Farm
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 cup peas, thawed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 ounces artichoke hearts
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cup heavy cream
- 0.5 cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven at 400°
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet to fit a 9” pie dish. Butter and flour the pie dish. Place the pasty and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile peel cut and removes all seed from the tomatoes. Chop them roughly, salt and pepper them.
- Add the peas, artichoke and tomatoes to the puff pastry.
- Beat together the eggs, heavy cream and the Gruyere cheese and pour over the vegetables.
- Lower the heat to 375° and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top is nicely browned and the eggs mixture is solid.
Giangi’s Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram