Lamb of Chops with Herbes De Province. Tonight time flew by and when I realized how late it was, well dinner was impromptu. I had a nice rack of lamb and decided to still prepare it but instead of cooking it in the oven, I decided to make individual little chops and pan cook them. A bit of pasta with a tomato sauce and steamed asparagus, voila dinner was ready under 25 minutes.
Lamb Chops with Herbes de Province
- 1 pound rack lamb 1 1-pound rack of lamb - separate right in between the bones
- 1 tbsp olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 asparagus 1 Bunch of asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil 1 tablspoon olive oil
- In a large skillet put the olive oil and warm over high heat. When hot, but not smoking, add the chops and cook, turning two to three times, until desire doneness.
- Steam the asparagus until tender. Drain and place in a bowl. Add a sprinkle of salt the olive oil and the lemon juice. Can be served hot or cold.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram