Vegetables are such part of our dinners and we strive on having at least two at each meal. Always fun to add something new.
I love cauliflower and always prepare it roasted. Absolutely love them and added with a light lemon dressing, I am here to tell you that it was all gone and we wanted more.
Enjoyed warm or at room temperature.
Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Dressing
- 1 cauliflower head 1 head of cauliflower broken into florets
- olive oil olive oi
- 1 garlic clove 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 lemons 2 lemon juiced
- splash of olive oil splash of olive oil
- salt salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Toss the cauliflower with olive oil and place in a cookie sheet. Roast in the hot oven for 30 minutes, until start to brown and softening, turning occasionally.
For the Lemon Dressing:
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove from the cookie sheet and place in a bowl. Mix with the lemon dressing and serve.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram