Having my blog has introduced me to wonderful people around the globe.
One of them is the owner/chef of La Serviette Blanche in Cannes.
Eliane prepares wonderful recipes with stunning pictures of the great dishes she prepares.
The below recipe is an adaptation of one of La Serviette Blanche’s meals.
Easy to assemble, delicious and relatively light.
I served it with Lemon butter rice, I had to incorporate butter in my cooking .
I used champagne because I had it in the refrigerator. Good white wine would be perfect also.
The lemon-parsley butter can be prepared and stored in the freezer.
I like to make small rounds and used them as needed.
If you enjoy this delicious salmon with vegetables in parchment recipe, look at my other recipes.
Salmon with Vegetables in Parchment
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 1 cup brown mushrooms, washed, stem removed adn sliced
- ½ cup shallots, finely sliced
- ½ cup white wine, or Champagne
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven at 375 °.
- Place a large piece of parchment paper on the counter. Arrange a layer of snap peas, mushrooms, shallots, lemon zest. Top with salmon fillets. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Start folding the parchment paper. Before completely sealing it add some champagne or white wine and completely seal the salmon pockets.
- Bake in the hot oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Giangi’s Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram
Visit my Amazon Storefront for my selection of favorite kitchen essentials. I only recommend equipment that I use and love.