Spaghetii alle vongole.
Our trip to Italy is coming to an end, but before moving on to our next big adventure, I have one more recipe from Chef Riccardo that he kindly prepared and shared with me, and I could not wait to pass it along to all of you.
Spaghetti alle Vongole. Easy to prepare and I know you will want to have seconds.
Enjoy and stay tuned for our next adventure to…..
Spaghetti alle Vongole
- 0.25 cup flat-leaf parsley 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic 2 peeled and halved garlic cloves
- 1 lbs spaghetti 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 lbs clams 2 pounds of clams
- 0.33333333333333 cup white wine 1/3 cup of white wine
- grissini day old bread crumbled grissini or day old bread
- Put clams in water and add salt to open them and clean them. Shake them and change the water twice. Remove all broken clams and set aside.
- In a large pot add water, add salt and cook over high heat.
- In a large skillet Sautee garlic with olive oil, parsley. Add the clean clams and the white wine. Cover and let steam them.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram