Steak with tomato salad. Having fun in the kitchen again and this time with steak and tomatoes. Something new and super easy to make. The sauce of the tomatoes with the juicy steak was a good combination and yet very light.
Taste the seasoning of the tomatoes. It has to have a bit of a tangy taste to it
Steak with Tomato Salad
- 4 tomatoes 4 cut into small pieces tomatoes
- 0.5 lemon juice 1/2 of a lemon juice
- 1 flat-leaf parsley 1 tablepsoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp basil 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 scallions 2 white part only finely chopped scallions
- 2 tbsps olive oil 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces New York Steaks 4 - 8 ounces New York Steaks
- In a small bowl place the tomatoes, lemon juice, parsley, basil, green onions, olive oil salt and pepper. Mix well and let it rest.
- Slightly cover the bottom of a large skillet with salt, and place over high heat. When hot add the steaks and sear them to your desire doneness. 5 minutes per each side for medium rare.
- Place the steak on a plate and serve with the tomatoes salad on the side and pour the juice over the steak.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram