I Love Tiramisu`! This wonderfully easy-to-prepare dessert will leave to coming back for more over and over.
I prepared a large dish to enjoy with our Christmas dinner, and now we have leftovers.
And, yes, I do not mind having leftover tiramisu any day of the week.
Perfect any time of the year, any time of the week, for any occasion…. love the sweet flavor of the mascarpone cream with the sugar.
The savoiardi coffee-infused is just a delight to your palate. Sinfully delicious with every bite.. or should I say spoonfuls.
From our table to your table, enjoy!!
If you enjoy this delicious Tiramisu – Classic Italian Dessert recipe, look at my other recipes.
Tiramisu - Classic Italian dessert
- 14 ounces savoiardi 14 ounces (cookies) savoiardi
- 14 ounces mascarpone 14 ounces mascarpone
- 4 eggs 4 egg(s)
- 4 ounces sugar 4 ounces sugar
- 2 coffee 2 small cups of strong coffee
- powder cocoa Powder Cocoa
- Separate the eggs white and yolk and place them each on a separate bowl.
- Work the egg yolks with the sugar until a cream is formed. Add the mascarpone to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg white until soft peaks are formed.
- Fold the egg whites to the eggs-sugar mixture.
- Dip the savoiardi in the coffee (not too soggy) and place in a plate which can hold two layers of cookies.
- Cover the first layer of savoiardi with some of the mascarpone cream.
- Alternate each layer with savoiardi and cream ending with the last layer to be the cream.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours. Dust the top with cocoa powder and enjoy.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram
Visit my Amazon Storefront for my selection of favorite kitchen essentials. I only recommend equipment that I use and love.