Tomatoes, mozzarella, roasted bell peppers.
Tonight was hors d’oeuvres night. I have been cooking every night during the past week and tonight I needed to do something different and fun.
We had some jalapenos and therefore made some stuffed with cream cheese. I also had some left over roasted bell peppers from last week that I place under olive oil and decided to put it together with mozzarella and tomatoes. Instead of basil I used fresh thyme and lots of cracked pepper.
Perfect snack that made up a great fun dinner.
I did not take the pictured of the stuffed jalapenos, sorry.
To all have a great night.
Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Roasted Bell Peppers
- 1 mozzarella 1 large mozzarella
- 2 tomatoes 2 large tomatoes
- red bell pepper roasated red bell pepper
- Slice the mozzarella and tomatoes. Arrange one slice of tomato, 1 slice of mozzarella. Top it with roasted bell peppers.
- Salt and freshly ground cracked black pepper. Olive oil and fresh thyme.
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram