Little bites of delight. The sour cream, salmon and cream cheese all combine well. Serve along side your favorite glass of spirit.
Make sure that each baguette round is small enough for just one bite. Nothing worse that having to fight a two bite canapés.
- 1 French Baguette 1 French Baguette
- 8 ounces smoked salmon 8 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 8 ounces cream cheese 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- .50 cup sour cream 1/2 cup sour cream
- dill springs dill springs
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Cut the baguette into 24 rounds, ½ inch thick, and place on a baking sheet.
- Place oven rack in the middle of the oven. Bake the baguette rounds for 5 minutes or until slightly toasted. Remove to wire racks to cool down.
- Cut the salmon into 24 pieces. Spread the baguette evenly with the cream cheese, and top with smoked salmon and sour cream. Place a dill spring on each canape
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram