Fresh fruits with Chantilly is a perfect dessert for all ages—lots of fresh fruits with exquisite and tasty heavy cream with powdered sugar and vanilla.
I enjoy Dr. Oetker Vanilla sugar; been using it all my life. Who can say no to it?
Serve it as an afternoon snack, after a great dinner meal, or anytime your heart desires.
When beating the heavy cream, I suggest chilling the bowl before hands. Consequently, the cream will beat faster and fluffier.
Use any fruits that you have or are in season.
Furthermore, it is always fun and great tasting if you can add some roasted nuts too.
While it is easy and fun to assemble. As a result, it always brings a smile to a party when served.
Fresh Fruits with Chantilly - A French tradition
- 8 ounces strawberries cleaned and hulled strawberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup heavy cream heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons powder sugar powder sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla sugar vanilla sugar
- In a large bowl mix the strawberries, blueberries and bananas. Add the lemon juice and the sugar. Stir well and let it rest.
- In a large chilled bowl prepare the Chantilly by mix the heavy whipping cream, powder sugar and vanilla sugar until soft peaks are formed.
- In a dessert bowl place the fruits and top it with a dollop of Chantilly .
Giangi's Kitchen provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as a registered dietician does not calculate them.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @giangiskitchen on Instagram